Construction Equipment (2018-2023)
- Total Terms Expiration
- OK-SW-192 Construction Equipment RFP
- OK-SW-192 RFP Amendment 1
- ATTACHMENT C PRICING PAGES.xlsx
- 2017-Construction Equipment Executive Summary_Award-Recommendation.docx
- PA Process Flow Chart (3-14-15).pdf
- Construction_Equpment_NVP Lead State Kickoff PPT Slides.pptx
The State of Oklahoma, Office of Management and Enterprise Services, Central Purchasing, in furtherance of the NASPO ValuePoint Cooperative Purchasing Program, has established Master Agreements with manufacturers of new construction equipment to provide new construction equipment through dealer networks for all Participating States.
The Master Agreements may be used by state governments (including departments, agencies, institutions), institutions of higher education, political subdivisions (i.e., colleges, school districts, counties, cities, etc.), the District of Columbia, territories of the United States, and other eligible entities subject to approval of the individual state procurement director and compliance with local statutory and regulatory provisions. The initial term of the master agreement shall be from the date of award through one (1) year with an option to renew for up to four (4) additional one year periods.