MMIS-Provider Services Module
- Total Terms Expiration
- Provider Services RFP & Attachments
- Awarded Vendor and Category
- Provider Services Pricing Materials
- Provider Services Award-Recommendation & Vendor Scoring
- Non-disclosure of Confidential Information Declaration
- Provider Service MasterAgreements CMS Approval Letter
- MMIS-Provider Services - State Rollout Slides
The Provider Services module will support provider enrollment, re-validation, and maintenance. The Provider Services vendor will provide a configurable, web based, self-service solution that allows healthcare providers to enroll electronically with Healthcare Programs and provide an option for provider self-service updates.
Below are some highlights of the benefits from the prospective contract awards:
1. Modern Provider Enrollment system that is highly configurable, web based, and automates many of the manual functions occurring in the legacy MMIS (e.g., automated workflows, automatically triggered communication based on key elements within the provider’s enrollment record).
2. User centric Provider Management module that includes a number self-service features not currently available today to improve customer interaction with the State’s Medicaid Agency.
3. Provider Services solution that is configured “out of the box” to be compliant with current Federal Regulations