If the Master Agreement provides for the contractor to use authorized distributors or resellers or representatives to service the contract, your company may be able to provide goods and services on behalf of the Master Agreement holder.  You may need to work with the Master Agreement holder to ensure your company is named as an authorized representative in accordance with the requirements of the lead state.  Once you are listed as an authorized representative, you are subject to the requirements of the Master Agreement.

DISCLAIMER: The documents on the NASPO ValuePoint website are for informational/ convenience purposes only. Official documents are maintained by the lead state (or participating entity in the case of participating addenda). In the event of any conflict between the documents on this site and those maintained by the lead state or participating entity, the official documents maintained by the lead state or participating entity govern.

Please note that some documents may be absent or incorrect. Please send all feedback and suggestions for improvement to our website team at [email protected]

Thank you.