Electronic Monitoring of Offenders Request for Information (RFI)
Contact Info: Jerilyn Bailey
Solicitation Number: NVP-RFI-EM-042021JB
Release Date: 2021-04-06
Close Date: 2021-04-20
NASPO ValuePoint has an active portfolio of contracts for Electronic Monitoring of Offenders. The contracts within this portfolio provide electronic monitoring of offenders and these contracts are scheduled to expire on December 31, 2021. As NASPO ValuePoint prepares to re-solicit these contracts through Connecticut as the Lead State (supported by a multi-state Sourcing Team and subject matter experts), we are seeking industry input in order to understand the full breadth of products and services currently available within the location-based offender tracking marketplace. Industry responses to this questionnaire will help NASPO ValuePoint as we assist the Lead and Sourcing Team as they develop the next solicitation.
Specifically, NASPO ValuePoint seeks detailed information regarding location-based tracking devices, electronic surveillance services, and related data analysis, for supervised offenders. In addition to high-risk offender supervision devices/solutions, NASPO ValuePoint is also seeking industry information on devices/solutions for low-risk offender supervision, such as remote officer check-in and communication (with or without location tracking) via mobile phone apps or other smart devices such as a smart watch.
Industry vendors interested in providing information on this subject matter are encouraged to complete the RFI questionnaire on the following link:
Responses must be submitted no later than 5:00 pm EST on April 20, 2021.
Citizen Engagement Platforms
Contact Info: Kayla Medina
Solicitation Number: KM21-47
Release Date: 2021-04-01
Close Date: 2021-05-11
- Platform Management: A software solution that will offer a variety of applications to help customers (i.e., public entities) manage systems across platforms. Platform management will answer questions and contain solutions that remember, remind, and respond to users.
- Master Data Management: A software solution that will provide the means to associate various records pertaining to an individual. Includes technology to ensure uniformity and accuracy of master data assets and coordination of data across all platforms. Allows a public entity to create and manage a central, persistent system of record or index of record for master data. Solution supports ongoing master data stewardship and governance requirements through workflow-based monitoring and corrective-action techniques.
- Chatbots and Customer Service: A software solution that provides Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to assist government agencies by responding to frequently asked questions quickly to complete a transaction or find information.
- Customer Engagement: A software solution that provides a centralized platform to manage multiple interactions with customers. Provides a platform for studying customer behavior through all channels and touchpoints of interaction such as phone, in-person, or online.
- Social Listening: A software solution that allows entities to view the “voice of the customer” across all input channels such as through email, web forms, social media, and inbound calls. Solution utilizes a dashboard to effectively identify issues, satisfaction, and needs.
Contact Info: Chad Lewis
Solicitation Number: RFP 202102021
Release Date: 2021-03-30
Close Date: 2021-05-17
The State of Maine, Department of Administrative and Financial Services, Division of Procurement Services, in coordination with NASPO ValuePoint, is seeking proposals for eProcurement Solutions and Services. The purpose of this Request for Proposals (“RFP”), which can be accessed here, is to establish master agreements with qualified contractors to provide a menu of eProcurement solutions and/or service offerings. Bidders will be able to respond to the RFP by providing proposals in one or more of the following categories:
- Category 1: Full Solution. Proposals for implementation of a comprehensive eProcurement Solution that meets the requirements detailed in all sections of this RFP and the RTM including licensing and maintenance, implementation and deployment, and on-going operations and support.
- Category 2: Individual Workstream Implementation. Proposals for implementation of eProcurement functionality for some but not all Workstreams as identified in this RFP and the associated sections of the RTM, including licensing and maintenance, implementation and deployment, and on-going operations and support.
- Category 3: eSoftware Only. Proposals for software only of a comprehensive eProcurement Solution as identified this RFP and the associated sections of the RTM. The Services Requirements section is excluded. This category is included to allow for the purchase of software, without any services.
- Category 4: Services Only. Proposals for some or all of the services identified in the Services Requirements section of this RFP and the associated sections of the RTM. This category is included to allow for the provision of services, without the purchase of software.establish Minnesota-led NASPO ValuePoint Master Agreement(s) with qualified manufacturers for Computer Equipment (Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Servers, Storage and Ruggedized Devices including related Peripherals & Services).
All communication regarding the RFP must be made through the RFP Coordinator: Chad Lewis, Procurement Planning Manager, [email protected].
Please review the RFP posting for information regarding the bidders' conference, deadlines, and any addenda that may be issued.
Small Package Delivery Services
Contact Info: Cherilyn Hess
Solicitation Number: CH21-36
Release Date: 2021-03-12
Close Date: 2021-04-21
The NASPO ValuePoint Request for Proposal (RFP) for Small Package Delivery Services was released by the State of Utah on March 12, 2021. The RFP number is CH21-36 and all vendor proposals must be submitted by 2:00 pm, Mountain Time, on April 21, 2021.
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to establish Master Agreements with qualified bidders to provide Small Package Delivery Services for all Participating States. The objective of this RFP is to obtain best value, and in some cases achieve more favorable pricing, than is obtainable by an individual state or local government entity because of the collective volume of potential purchases by numerous state and local government entities.
The Master Agreement(s) resulting from this procurement may be used by state governments (including departments, agencies, institutions), institutions of higher education, political subdivisions (i.e., colleges, school districts, counties, cities, etc.), the District of Columbia, territories of the United States, and other eligible entities subject to approval of the individual chief procurement official and compliance with local statutory and regulatory provisions.
It is now appropriate to post any required legal notices in your state and to distribute the URL and solicitation information below to prospective suppliers that you may be aware of who would be interested in responding to this RFP. We encourage you to post this solicitation to reserve your state’s ability to participate at some point in the future, even if you don’t immediately have plans to participate.
The RFP is available on Utah's procurement system website using the following link: https://solutions.sciquest.com/apps/Router/SupplierLogin?CustOrg=StateOfUtah or the ValuePoint website at https://www.naspovaluepoint.org/solicitation-information/.
We express our sincere appreciation to Cherilyn Hess and the entire Utah Sourcing Team for leading this project! We also express our appreciation to the following states for partnering with Utah on the development of this RFP: California, Oregon, Missouri, and Tennesse. Thank you all!!