Forrester Research, Inc
This master agreement includes:
- IT business advice, objective IT research, and IT data that is thematic, prescriptive, and executable, and that provides a comprehensive perspective on the rapidly changing IT environment;
- Access to an online database containing IT research articles;
- Response to over-the-phone inquiries regarding published articles and direction on other available resources;
- Advisory services regarding strategic and tactical planning for customer’s IT policy development; and
- On-site workshops, advisory engagements, and conferences on IT related topics.
Click on your state for guidance on how you can participate.State of AlabamaState of AlaskaState of ArizonaState of ArkansasState of CaliforniaState of ColoradoState of ConnecticutState of DelawareDistrict of ColumbiaState of GeorgiaState of HawaiiState of IdahoState of IllinoisState of IndianaState of IowaState of KansasCommonwealth of KentuckyState of LouisianaState of MaineState of MarylandCommonwealth of MassachusettsState of MichiganState of MississippiState of MissouriState of MontanaState of NebraskaState of NevadaState of New HampshireState of New JerseyState of New MexicoState of New YorkState of North CarolinaState of North DakotaState of OhioState of OklahomaState of OregonCommonwealth of PennsylvaniaState of Rhode IslandState of South CarolinaState of South DakotaState of TennesseeState of TexasState of UtahState of VermontCommonwealth of VirginiaState of West VirginiaState of WisconsinState of Wyoming