State Participating Addenda
Statewide Participating Addenda generally applies to all eligible entities within that state. Please review the Participating Addenda for eligibility details. For local government Participating Addendums please contact the E&O team at email@example.com.
Star Headlight and Lantern Co,. Inc. was founded in 1889 by five founding owners. Four months later, George Washington Jacobs bought the sole controlling interest. Since then, the company has maintained production in Rochester NY and its vicinity with the current headquarters and manufacturing center in Avon, New York. The Jacobs family has guided the company through five generations of leadership to become a leader in the rail, amber light and emergency lighting markets.
- Star Warning Master Agreement
- Star Warning Pricing (7-23-18)
- LED_Lightbars_Blank Participating Addenda_Star_Warning(1-13-16).docx
- Star Warning RFP response
- Star Signal Price List
- Star Warning Market Basket
- Star Warning Amendment #1
- Star Warning_Amendment-3(Extension to 2018)
- Star Warning Amendment 4 (7-23-18)
- Star Warning Amendment 5