Name: Jonathan Goble
Email: [email protected]
Office Furniture (2018 - 2023)
State Participating Addenda
A Participating Addendum (PA) is generally used by a state Chief Procurement Official (CPO) to establish a state contract tied to a specific NASPO ValuePoint master agreement. The PA identifies unique terms and conditions specific to a state and identifies state agencies and other eligible entities in the state that are authorized to participate in the agreement. A state CPO may issue PAs that allow participation as follows:
For questions related to participation in NASPO ValuePoint master agreements, please contact the Cooperative Contract Coordination team at [email protected].
Other Eligible Entity Participation
For states that do not use a Participating Addendum, or use a Participating Addendum covering only certain entities, other eligible entities may participate in a master agreement as described in an Eligible Entity Participation Document provided by NASPO ValuePoint.
Please review the Eligible Entity Participating Document for eligibility details.
For questions related to participation in NASPO ValuePoint master agreements, please contact the Cooperative Contract Coordination team at [email protected]povaluepoint.org.
Awarded Categories = Workspace and Seating
- Allsteel - Master Agreement
- Model PA
- Allsteel - Summary Sheet
- Allsteel - OEM Qualifications and Warranties
- Allsteel - Amendment 1 7-2018
- Allsteel - Amendment 2 7-31-2018
- Allsteel - Amendment 3 11-2018
- Allsteel - Amendment 5 11-2018
- Allsteel - Amendment 6 12-2018
- Allsteel - Amendment 7 5-2019
- Allsteel - Amendment 8 6-2019
- Allsteel - Amendment 9 1-2020
- Allsteel - Amendment 10 1-2020
- Allsteel - Amendment 11 8-2020
- Allsteel - Amendment 12 10-2020