Transcription Services The Portfolio Action Tracker (PAT) is a transparency tool that can be used to monitor and review the real-time status of NASPO ValuePoint portfolios. Click here to view Status
NASPO ValuePoint conducted market research and a survey of the states and have concluded the Transcription Services portfolio will expire May 21, 2022 as scheduled, without re-solicitation.
States are encouraged to take the necessary steps for securing transcription services for their individual needs prior to the May expiration date.
NASPO ValuePoint would like to thank the State of Alaska for leading this solicitation and contract since 2017. We have enjoyed the partnership with Alaska and the six contractors.
Master Agreement Number 2017-0200-3356
- All Transcription Services are performed in the United States.
- Contracts were solicited, evaluated, and awarded competitively to multiple vendors.
- Favorable pricing based on the combined buying power of multiple states.
Scope of Services:
- Category 1: General Transcription Services
- Category 2: Medical Transcription Services
- Category 3: Legal Transcription Services
- Category 4: Optional Transcription Services
American TransMedia, LLC View Details
Bureau of Office Services View Details
Perry Johnson & Associates View Details
Transcription Outsourcing, LLC View Details
Verbatim Reporting and Transcription, LLC View Details
eScribers View Details
Cooperative Portfolio Managers
- Primary Contact
- Secondary Contact