Truck Rental Services (2017 - 2022)
- Total Terms Expiration
- Solicitation Number
- Achieves more favorable pricing than is obtainable by a single entity because of the collective volume of potential purchases by numerous governmental entities.
- Provides for the rental of 15’-26’ stake bed, parcel and box trucks, various ¾ and 1-ton heavy duty pick-up trucks and cargo vans (Larger than 2,500 lbs. payload).
- The Participating States may book online at https://www.enterprisetrucks.com/truckrental/en_US.htmls.
- Pricing includes supplemental liability damage waiver (with $0 customer retained responsibility) and liability insurance coverage.
- The only operating expense Purchasing Entity will be responsible for is fuel. All other maintenance and operating expenses (including insurance) are the responsibility of the Contractor.
- Nationwide Roadside Assistance is included at no additional charge.
- Rates are not subject to blackout dates and do not require a minimum rental period.
- Each Participating Entities and Purchasing Entities can negotiate Discounts for specific vehicles kept "long-term," which means for a period of one (1) year or more.
How to Order