Last Modified: September 13, 2017
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users.
You are responsible for:
• Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by NASPO ValuePoint, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
With respect to all Users, you must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from this site.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
The ValuePoint® name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of NASPO ValuePoint or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of NASPO ValuePoint. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or internationallaw or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate NASPO ValuePoint, a NASPO ValuePoint employee, a master agreement Lead State, or its employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm NASPO ValuePoint or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use any robot, spider or other automatic, web-scraping device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including data aggregation or the monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website without our prior written consent.
• Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
• Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
• Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
• Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
The documents on the NASPO ValuePoint website are for informational/convenience purposes only. Official documents are maintained by the Lead State (or participating entity in the case of participating addenda). In the event of any conflict between the documents on this site and those maintained by the Lead State or participating entity, the official documents maintained by the lead state or participating entity govern.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time.
Linking to the Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Kentucky in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States and its territories. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
NASPO VALUEPOINT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by NASPO Cooperative Purchasing Organization LLC, doing business as NASPO ValuePoint, 201 E. Main St., Suite 1405, Lexington, KY 40507. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to KOfferdahl@NASPOValuePoint.org. All notices of copyright infringement claims should be directed to the NASPO ValuePoint General Counsel: RPennington@NASPOValuePoint.org.